Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 25

GRRRR! I just spent time typing this big long entry and erased it somehow!! I will now give the short version.
I am still feeling sick. Congested and tired pretty much all day
I am hungry every 30-45 minutes. This is what happens a few days before "Aunt Irma" visits. Although I gobbled a lot, I stayed under my calories, even though some of my food choices today were not the best. (tater skin chips, bacon and cheddar flavor. Have you had these?? )
I have been a little down in the dumps lately. It hard to pull myself out sometimes. For the most part, I do ok - some days are a little rough. I am very grateful for Lexapro. It allows me to  manage my depression and anxiety much better. And I rarely have "bad" days, but every once in a while they creep up, and i am still working on not eating to deal with my emotions.
I made an amazing basil and tomato gnocchi dish for dinner tonight. It was in my roommates weight watcher's recipe book. It was SO good. I probably could have backed off on the garlic some, but I do loves me some garlic!
Ok. That was the condensed version.

No comments:

Post a Comment