I need to appreciate easy days more. Today was another day that I was hungry all day.
I tried a new recipe for Thai curry soup. It was delicious. I finally went grocery shopping and bought stuff to make a new recipe each night this week. I am pretty excited. I think one of the hardest parts is getting sick of the same old thing. I am trying to mix it up a little this week.
I don't know if it is this way for everyone... this has been pretty emotional this weekend. I have been trying not to focus on the big number... the total I want to lose. I have a long way to go. It feels impossible. I hate that my self esteem is so wrapped up in my weight. I want to be okay with who i am regardless of my size. Some days, this weekend especially, it feels like I will never reach my goals. Some days it's ok. I just get so frustrated when I am hungry all day. I get tired of food. Of decided what I should and shouldn't eat. I am tired of writing everything down and analyzing how I SHOULD have used the day's calories.
Does anyone know of a real society in today's world where it is socially acceptable to be fat? I want to go to there.
No comments:
Post a Comment